At the Site we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice describes how any personal data you provide to us will be processed.
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 („Law”), the data controllers for any personal information we hold about you is SWORD LTD, registered in England and Wales under the company number 09461199, Manchester (M1 3FH), Arthur House, Chorlton Street, VAT no. GB239903777.
Personal Data Collection
1. The Company collects User personal data when Users place an Order, contact the Company, sign up for the marketing materials, browse the Site or use the other services offered by the Site or the Company. The data we collect includes details Users provide to the Company, such as your name and last name, shipping and billing addresses. The Company may collect data regarding Users shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the Site. The Company uses this data to:
(a) take Users’ Orders, process payments and deliver the purchased Product;
(b) provide any additional services Users may request, such as marketing communications;
(c) give Users access to services reserved for registered Users;
(d) provide Users with help and assistance;
2. The Company collects and process only the data that is required to allow the Company to provide our services to Users. Passing of the personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the sale operations of the Company and conclusion of the Agreement with the User in accordance to the Terms and Conditions and the lack of passing of the personal data results in the lack of possibility of cooperation with the Company.
3. The Company processes the personal data required to complete and dispatch User purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. The Company collects User’s email address in order to send confirmation of your Order; the Company collects User’s telephone number so that the Company may contact User if there are any issues with the Order.
4. If the User contacts our customer care, the Company may collect additional data to help resolve any queries relating to the Order, delivery, payments, marketing, the Site or any other queries.
5. Under the applicable Laws, the Company must have a valid legal basis to process Users data. In most instances, the Company will process Users’ data because the Company has a contract with User under the Terms and Conditions. The Company may also use Users personal data to send User sales and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to Users if the Company has User’s explicit consent for this activity, or if User is an existing customer where the Company has a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You may opt out of sales and marketing communications from the Company at any time.
Processing of Personal Data
6. User’s personal data will be processed by the Company, as the data controller.
7. The Company may collect and process Use’s personal data for the following purposes:
(a) when User purchases any product or service from the Site the Company asks for the personal data necessary to allow the Company to fulfil the Agreement with User including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return;
(b) when the User visits the Site, the Company may collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow the provision of the services of the Site or to help the Company improve the Site and promotion of the Site. This may include data about how User came to the Site, the date and time of visit, products viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data, and methods used to browse away from the Site;
(c) the Company may collect data about User use of the Site by using cookies;
(d) if the User signs up for marketing communications, the Company will ask for User email address; if the User would prefer not to receive these emails, he/she may unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our customer care team;
(e) if the User purchased from the Site, the Company may use the personal data it holds about User, including purchase history, to contact User regarding products and services that may be of interest to the User. If the User prefers not to be contacted, he/she may unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our customer care;
(f) when User calls our customer care, the call may be recorded for training and fraud prevention purposes;
(h) the Company may process the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending the possible claims as well as performance of the legal obligations of the Company as the administrator, such as responding to the complaints within the deadlines and form foreseen by law as well as creation of the analysis, compilation, statistics for the internal purposes of the Company.
8. User’s personal data may be processed within the following scope:
(a) conclusion of the Agreement – during the duration of the Agreement, and after that period, for the period of limitation of the possible claims arising from the Agreement;
(b) granted consents – until the time the consent is cancelled, and after such cancellation, for the period of limitation of the possible claims;
(c) pursuing or defending of the claims – for the period of pursuing or defending such claims;
(d) performance of the legal obligations of the Company – for the period necessary to perform such obligations;
(e) preparation of creation of the analysis, compilation, statistics – during the duration of the Agreement, and after that period, for the period of limitation of the possible claims arising from the Agreement.
9. The Company may also retain the services of carefully chosen external suppliers to help meet the Company’s business needs and may share User data with these suppliers.
10. The recipients of Users’ personal data will be the authorized employees of the Company, entities authorized by the User (if applicable), entities processing the data in the name of the Company, as well as entities performing the services for the benefit of the Company, participating in the sales process organized by the Company or services rendered by the Company, rendering the support services for the benefit of the Company, such as technical support, processing of complaints, translation, accounting or entities authorized under respective Laws.
11. The Company does not process the special categories of personal data nor any data regarding the court rulings or infringement of Laws.
12. Users’ personal data are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
13. The Company may also use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Site, in particular Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. This data may be shared with other Google services or third parties. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
14. The Company may also use third-party service provider to conversion tracking and collect information using the conversion cookie to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking.
In order to opt out in conversion tracking with respect to the Site, the Client may disable the Google Conversion Tracking cookie by changing the browser settings.
For more information about Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
15. The Company will not retain User’s personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the User provided that personal data, unless the Law permits or requires that we retain it for longer.
Rights regarding personal data
16. The User has the right to:
(a) know what personal data of User yours the Company is processing, where that data came from and how the Company is using that data;
(b) ask the Company to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about User;
(c) withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
(d) ask the Company to delete or erase User data from the system;
(e) limit or oppose the processing of User data;
(f) ask the Company to supply the personal data it holds about User in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by the User.
Requests can be submitted via web form or Privacy Center.
17. The Company protects User personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing User personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
18. The Company uses security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of User data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, the Company undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of processing.